Valentine's Day Tutus

I had a few orders this week, and even though they were not for Valentine's Day, one of the tutus reminded me of the holiday that is only one week away.  The tutu is for an infant and the order was for a "pink, girly, and cute tutu".  I made a tutu from a few shades of pink and created a matching headband. All of the pink made me think of Valentine's Day.  It is that time of year after all.  Tutus are a fantastic present because, unlike the traditional candy gifts, they don't ruin your teeth!  The tutu was just too cute to not share.  Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!

Infant tutu and headband

Close up detail of the tutu.  I used sequins, rhinestones, and pearls. 

Close up of the tulle flower headband with sequin and pearl detail. 

The headband is convertible.  It becomes a hair clip as the infant turns into a toddler. 

Comments

Popular Posts