Size It Up: My Most FAQ

Time to figure out your perfect fit!

This is the question I get the most.  What size am I? 


Graphic courtesy of The Graphic Fairy.  Go check her out! 


Here is the best way to find your fit.  Find the spot on your body where you want your tutu to rest.  This could be your natural waist, right around your hips, around the belly button, or anywhere in between.  It is truly up to you where you want it to sit, but my best advice is to measure where your pants sit and go with that.  Measure that part of your body with a tape measure.  Don't have a tape measure?  Grab some string, wrap that around your body, then cut when the string is end to end.  Take that string and measure with a ruler.  

Ok, now that you have where you want it to sit on your body and the measurement, it's time to order!  The best part!  When ordering choose your size based on that measurement and not the letter or age listed.  The inches matter the most.  

Don't see your measurement listed as an option when ordering?
No worries!  Just message me.  I can make any size and I am happy to accommodate. 

The waistbands are made of a high quality elastic that has some extra stretch to it.  This way you can comfortably wear something underneath.  It provides an extra 4 to 6 inches of stretch.  Super comfortable. 


Length
I do my absolute best to list the length in each listing.  The child sizes vary in length, so always read the listing.  All of the adult sizes are consistent in length.  I can always add extra length or shorten a tutu, so please just ask.  When deciding length, you can't measure straight down for a tutu.  Tutus have poof so they go out and down, unlike a skirt.  It doesn't take that much away from the length but it is something to keep in mind. 

If you still need help, please let me know.  I am happy to help you figure out your size.  

Now that you know how to find your perfect fit, Cinderella, go get shopping!! 

Life's a party; wear a tutu!
Lots of Love, 
Janelle


Comments

Popular Posts