To My Lovely International Customers

I am lucky enough to have customers that live all around the world.  It's amazing to me that I've sent costumes to Australia, London, Singapore, Germany, and so many more.  It's a bit hard to believe.

I want to make sure all of my international lovelies get their costumes in plenty of time, so let's plan that out.  

Halloween is on a Tuesday this year so make sure you take into account what parties or events will be happening the weekend prior to the actual day.   International shipping can be quite tricky since the item has to go through customs.  This means the time frame is never guaranteed when it comes to international packages.  I always like to say give the package at least 2 weeks once it is in the mail.  It can take longer and I have had packages take a lot less, but again, no guarantees.  That being said, I think my international shoppers should order their costume pieces

No later than the end of September!  
I know it's shocking to have to put your order in so soon but....

I will be smiling like this Jack-O-Lantern knowing I have time to get your order to you!


Please get your orders in by the end of the month.  I need time to process and make your order, and then ship your package.  I do keep an eye on where my orders need shipped and try to make the turn around time for international packages a bit faster.  I do my best, but again, no guarantees. International shipping is difficult to plan, so I want to have a good cushion of time.  Please, please, please order ASAP.  The sooner the better.  You don't want to have to worry about the package getting stuck in customs 3 days before your Halloween party.

There are always priority and express shipping options, but these can get quite pricey.  The item still has to go through customs but the rest of the shipping process is faster.

All right, now get shopping!  I can't wait to make your ideal costume for you!

Life's a party; wear a tutu!
Lots of love,
Janelle

Comments

Popular Posts