Halloween Round-Up

I had another record-breaking Halloween season in thanks to my fabulous customers!  I can't believe how many costumes were ordered and I am blown away by your support.  I wanted to take a look at all the top selling items from Halloween 2017 before we get in to the Holiday items.  There were quite a few top sellers that were new and quite a few that were from past Halloweens.  I had such a mix of items ordered and that kept things interesting and me motivated. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  
My customers are the greatest and I am so happy I was able to help you celebrate the most amazing holiday! 

Let's take a look at this year's top sellers!

My Mayor hat's were a surprise popular item.  Both the small and the tall were flying out the door!  These hats are based upon The Nightmare Before Christmas Mayor's crazy tall hat. 







To the left is the Tall version.  This is the one that most closely resembles the one from the movie.  I, of course, had to make a "tiny hat" version of the Mayor's hat.  I am clearly obsessed with tiny hats.  Both were equally as popular and I'm not complaining!  I love these hats!!!







Next up is the Witch Tutu with Mini Hat.  This set is from Halloween 2016 and was quite popular then.  This one was crazy popular again this year.  I sent out so many of these.  I LOVE making this one because the style is so unique.  I don't make anything else like this.  I'm so happy that you love it too!


Let's get back to Nightmare Before Christmas.  These two tutus are both based on characters from Nightmare and are both fabulous.  I can't tell you how excited I get when I have the chance to make these two tutus.  It's my favorite movie and these may be my favorite tutus.  (I may say that all the time, but I think I mean it this time.)

I should have kept a count on how many bugs I went through.
I love, love, love this set!! I'll never tire of making it.






















Fascinators were a hit again this year!  Take a look at a couple customer favorites.  

 

Since we are checking out some things that go on your head, I have to show you a set of the new tiny hats that were CRAZY popular.  Do you know who these hats represent??


My Emoji Tutus were crazy popular.  I went through so much yellow tulle!  Bolts on bolts!  I made them for both kids and adults and made sooo many.  There were two that were extremely popular and I am not sure which one was more popular than the other.  I couldn't keep up with them.  








You've heard the saying
"Wear your heart on your sleeve", but
why not wear your heart on your tutu?!?! 


Last but not least, it's time for something extra tasty, that continues to be a top seller and was a big, big item for Halloween. 

DONUT TIME!!  YUM!!


It was a busy Halloween.  Really busy and I am so grateful.  You can see that there was quite a variety of items heading out the door each day, so that made the time go by quickly and I never got tired of making any of the items.  It was a really fun Halloween 2017 and I've already got a HUGE amount planned for next year....but first comes Holiday 2017.  I will be helping you get some shopping done with a gift guide so come back soon for that.  Thank you for a record-breaking Halloween.  I loved seeing how you styled your pieces and so happy that you chose to buy handmade and from my little shop.  

THANK YOU!!
With lots of love!
Janelle
Life's a party, wear a tutu (especially for Halloween)!


Comments

Popular Posts