Holiday Shopping 2017

I thought it would be a good idea to break down some of the great gift options I have in my shop.  There's so much and I thought laying it all out in a post would be a good way to find something you are looking to get for so many people on your list.  I am going to break my items down in to categories.  A lot of the items could work in quite a few categories but this will help break down the hundreds of items I have listed.  Let's help Santa out and get some names crossed off his list!  Every item that you see can be found in my shop!  Go to pearlsandtulle.com and start shopping!

**I will be shipping items right up until the end.  You may need to upgrade your shipping the closer we get to the holiday, but keep on ordering until Dec. 20th.**


Funny Gifts
We all need a good laugh!  These are perfect for those hard-to-buy for people because I am sure they don't have anything like these items. 
The white bugs are wearing their tutu
and are mounted to a wooden base of
your choice.  The color of the tutu and
the wood are your choice. They are
mounted on a picture hanger for
easy use. 
These cutie pies are wearing a tutu
and painted ballet slippers in the
color of your choice.  There are
giraffes, rhinos, hippos, elephants,
lions, tigers, bears (oh my!),
sharks, dolphins, horses, cows, pigs,
and so on...the list keeps going. 




On the left we have what I call "Tutu Taxidermy".  These are always bugs wearing tutus! They crack me up and they are AMAZING!

On the right, we have some "Party Animals".  Soooo cute and fabulous! There's a wide variety of animal types to choose from so check out the options.

They are both painted white and wear a tutu in the color of your choice.






For Dance Teachers
 


Honestly, it's hard just to choose a few items for Dance Teachers.  Teachers work so hard and do so much that we don't see.  They work at home, are choreographing in their car, are thinking about different strategies, planning shows, working on costumes, lighting, staging and so much more!  They deserve some love, especially at the holidays, these items are gorgeous and are at a great price point.  Your teachers are sure to love these fancy, classy, and beautiful winter/holiday ornaments and snow globes that have a touch of vintage with those cute vintage ballerinas.  If you want something a little more simple, these ballerina key chains are perfect for your teacher and their studio keys.

For the Dance Studio



Do your dancers take multiple classes with multiple teachers?  How does a studio gift sound?  

These paintings are a great option and would look great hanging in any studio.







For Dancers
Umm....every single thing in my shop.  😁😁  I chose a few that I think are great!

I have a few paintings in the shop,
and this one is just perfect for any dancer.
A bun, a tutu, and a pointe shoe.  So lovely!
Any tut is perfect for dancers, but
I thought this one was just perfect for
any ballet class.  It's classic!


This is my favorite ornament from
 the 2017 Holiday line.  I'm just obsessed.
It's simple but so gorgeous and can become
an heirloom piece. 

Cast Gifts
Do you have a dancer performing in The Nutcracker this season?  Maybe you are the performer in The Nutcracker and need "Thank you" gifts for your costume mistress, your tech crew, or your director.  Are you performing in a Winter/Holiday Showcase, whether it be singing, dancing, or acting?  I've got you covered. 

**Keep in mind that I do bulk rates.  Just convo me and I can set up a discounted rate for you.**

I'm in love with this snow globe.  It perfect for all winter long since it show cases a ballerina dancing in the snow with a beautiful acrylic snowflake.  It also has a bottle brush tree which gives it a vintage feel.  The lollipop and tiny ball ornaments add some color and whimsy.  So fabulous!






These ornaments are created with a Nutcracker theme.  The ornament on the left is full of elements from the show complete with Clara's tiny nutcracker doll.  The one on the left is made with "The Waltz of the Snowflakes" in mind.  They are both gorgeous and easy to transport from the theater to a cast party.  Simply gorgeous!




For Your Tree
I know, I know, I've already shown you a million ornaments but there's more and I love them!!
Did you know that you can get the 2" hats to wear OR as an ornament.
Yep! You can!  They come on a metal hook and everything!
CUTE!






Both of these are from the Holiday 2016 line, but they are both selling and both perfect for any tree!!  Those leotards and tutus over there 👉 are on tiny metal hangers!  You can choose the color. I love these for a new bride or a bridesmaid gift.












For Newborns, Nurseries, or Winter Baby Showers
Simple, sweet, and beautiful! 

 

For Girly Girls and Tiny Dancers
These ideas are great options for the ones who love something fancy!


 
Aaawww....so pretty!



For the Boys
...And now the Footloose soundtrack is stuck in my head. 😀
Did you know that I even have some options for boys?!  I do!







How about a Nutcracker ornament with a Nutcracker?!  Or maybe an Emoji Bow Tie?!  Love!











For the fabulous Adult Ballerinas
They need to look fabulous too, right? Or maybe you want to get them something winter-y.  Check out these great options. 





Perfect Party Favors and Decorations





The tiny top hats to the left are great favors for any Christmas party, Ugly Sweater Party, Winter Birthday, or even a Winter Shower.

The ornaments to the right are lovely for any ballet class/themed party, group of teachers, cast party, bridal shower, or baby shower.







From Santa to snowmen, from trees to candy canes, I've got you covered when it comes to party decorations.  Check out all the other options in my shop.  These are great for Ugly Sweater parties, office holiday parties, or winter birthdays.  They are easy to hang, and easy to clean up.  No muss, no fuss, all fab!











There's a quote that says "every time you buy something from a handmade shop, a person does a happy dance!"  It's so true.  Shopping with me this holiday seasons helps me pay my bills, keeps a roof over my head, helps me pay for my medical expenses, keeps my cats healthy, and so much more.  Every. single. sale. means the WORLD to me.  Thanks for shopping with me this season!!

Well that was a long post!  I hope this helps you to organize and shop a little better.  I have a little something for everyone and a for a wide variety of occasions.  There's so much more but you'd be reading for 46 days.  Have fun shopping!!

Life's a party, wear a tutu!!
Lots of love,
Janelle





Comments

Popular Posts