Tiny Tutu Adventures: Arizona 2020

Every year, I take a trip to Arizona to visit my mom. It's our way to start the year off in a fun and fabulous way.  Over the years, I have created a collection of vintage ballerinas.  They are cupcake and cake toppers, both big and small.  I started to have fun with photos and created "Tiny Tutu Adventures" by putting these cutie ballerinas in unexpected places.  I have so many tiny tutu adventures posted on my Instagram.  Check them out by looking me up, @pearlsandtulle and by searching #tinytutuadventures or viewing my stories.  I hope you enjoy 😊

This year we traveled all around Arizona.  One of my favorite stops was at the
Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park



                 




















I clearly love the pretty and soft look of the ballerina with the hard views throughout the prison. The combination makes me so happy. 


We continued our trip explorations by spending a few days in Quartzsite, which is very difficult to explain but here we go.  It is a town but basically only exists due to this huge flea market, RV expo, and gem show that takes place there.  We camped a few nights and did a lot of shopping.  I suggest looking it up and checking out the pictures. I had fun with the ballerinas and all the gorgeous stones and gems. 


 These amethyst geodes were too gorgeous not to photograph.  




How could I not create a little stage out of this geode? 







Quartzsite is home to a 1,050 year old tree.  Here she is with a pretty little ballerina. 


As we drove back to my mom's in Mesa, it started to rain in the desert.  I got a few classic desert pictures with cacti, lots of sky, and tumbleweeds.  It was a very pretty day. 




















I hope you enjoyed this little look at my trip and at my hobby.  Make sure you check out my other #tinytutuadventures on Instagram (@pearlsandtulle) and at some future posts featuring these beauties. 

Life's a party; wear a tutu!
Love ya,
Janelle

Comments

Popular Posts