Let's Try This again


I know, I know.  
I'm really bad at this blog thing.  
🙈
This time, I will be better.  I have a bunch planned, photos ready, and am excited.  I decided that I shouldn't put my blog in one box.  I am going to just start posting what I feel like posting.  Post things about the shop, dance/tutu related everything, craft projects, lesson plans, chronic migraine info, and everything in between.  Basically whatever is going on, I will post.  It will be a mash up and that flexibility is allowing me to feel better about posting.  So let's try it out.  Let's see what happens.  Thanks for being patient with me!

Since it's the most wonderful time of the year--HALLOWEEN-- I thought I'd share a few new Halloween looks.  Enjoy!!

This one is the Broken Doll bloody, creepy, ripped, dirty, and fabulous 

The Gravestone tutu is perfect for Halloween

The Tin Man is looking gorgeous

Sweet, tasty, fluffy, and pastel just like real Cotton Candy



Life's a party; wear a tutu
Love ya,
Janelle

Comments

Popular Posts