Seasonal Tutus

I absolutely LOVE the last four months of the year.  I go all out with decorating, watching seasonal movies, and baking seasonal delicacies.  I also love the seasonal crafts, which brings me to my handmade holiday tutus.  I've made many Christmas tutus that would be perfect for family photo shoots, Christmas card pictures, Christmas dinner, and so much more.
An infant sized Christmas tutu, with glittered tulle!

I have also seen a lot of Halloween costume tutus.  Here are some examples that I could easily replicate and make for your little trick or treater.
*Cost of Halloween tutus are dependent upon the amount of fabric used.  Costs start at $15 each.
elmo and cookie monster tutu costumes

Ladybug Tutu Costume, #tutu #Tutu Fairy    Halloween tutu dress costumes ghost minnie mickey cookie monster elmo pumpkin bee and more. $25.00, via Etsy.
Last year I made a giant tutu for myself for my Halloween costume (I was a witch) and made one for a co-worker who was Pinkalicious.  Being pre-school teachers these were perfect costumes, though I would love to wear my tutu everyday.  
My Halloween tutu which was gigantic (I could hardly fit through the door) and perfectly witchy!

*Adult Halloween tutus start at $25 each, but price may vary according to the fabric used.  

The follow is an example of the football fan's tutu.  I live in Wisconsin, so of course I had to make a Packer's tutu.

To order your handmade tutu email:
jmcghee15@gmail.com
Madison, Wisconsin

Comments

Popular Posts